Best 40 Birthday Wishes for Father: Sweet, Heartwarming, Inspiring, and Funny Messages for Your Dad’s Special DayFeb 23, 2021 11:13 PM Birthday Wishes for Father - Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
Tripboba.com - “Father, Dad, Papa, no matter what you call them they influence our lives and they are the person we look up to.” — Catherine Pulsifer
Celebrate your dad’s special moment with our selections of birthday wishes for father. Tripboba has got you covered with sweet birthday wishes and inspiring quotes to heartfelt sayings and funny messages for your favorite old man, so pick your fave and wish him a very happy birthday!
Happy birthday wishes for father
Birthday wishes for father from daughter
A father is his daughter first love. Celebrate your beloved father’s special moment with these birthday wishes for father.
- “A perfect man is who you are, a perfect dad is what you’ve been, no lady or girl can be luckier than I have been. Happy Birthday father. May you be blessed with sound health.” — Unknown
- “I will always be your little girl no matter the age, distance or no how. I will always love you and be by your side. I love you dad, enjoy your birthday!” — Unknown
- “May your birthday be filled with a lot of smiles and cheers dad, I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such a strong, caring, and admirable father like you!” — Unknown
- “Happy Birthday father, you are my greatest hero, you have been there for me through thick and thin and I don’t even know the right way to tell you thank you. I love you dad!” — Unknown
- “Of the few people that stood with us when things were really tough, you will always be the number one and we will always hold you in our hearts. Enjoy your special Birthday dad.” — Unknown
- “I’ve not seen a man who is so willing to spend so much of time with his daughter, staying around you became so comfortable that I don’t want to do without staying.” — Unknown
- “I actually now know that the job of parenting isn’t an easy one, but thanks to God and you for your efforts in bringing us up. Happy Birthday dad. Your daughter loves you.” — Unknown
- “For me, you have been a father, a friend and a teacher. Happy Birthday to you daddy.” — Unknown
- “Happy Birthday father. You have always been quite loving, and caring. Thanks for being the best dad a daughter could wish for!” — Unknown
- “Happy Birthday daddy, you are the only man I look forward to walking me down the aisle so age healthily. I love you papa!” — Unknown
Birthday wishes for deceased father from daughter
Even if he’s no longer in this world, you can still wish your father a happy birthday with these heartwarming birthday wishes for father.
- “I suddenly remember being very little and being embraced by my father. I would try to put my arms around my father's waist, hug him back. I could never reach the whole way around the equator of his body; he was that much larger than life. Then one day, I could do it. I held him, instead of him holding me, and all I wanted at that moment was to have it back the other way.” ― Jodi Picoult, Vanishing Acts
- “When I was a child, all problems had ended with a single word from my father. A smile from him was sunshine, his scowl a bolt of thunder. He was smart, and generous, and honorable without fail. He could exile a trespasser, check my math homework, and fix the leaky bathroom sink, all before dinner. For the longest time, I thought he was invincible. Above the petty problems that plagued normal people. And now he was gone.” ― Rachel Vincent, Alpha
- “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” – Gloria Naylor
- “A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life.” – Dr. James Dobson
- “He was a father. That’s what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime.” – George Saunders
- “In the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown.” – Unknown
- “It hurts me to think that you are no longer with us, daddy. Although I cannot help but smile with tears on my eyes thinking of how we have cherished each and every moments of our lives together while you are still alive. I miss you dad, best birthday in heaven.” — Unknown
- “Dad, I may still be getting lots of hugs, but none of these hugs are as warm as yours. I miss you… have a best birthday up there in heaven!” — Unknown
- “Dad, wherever you are now… I just want you to know that regardless of how much we have fought, argued and misunderstood each other, you still end up being right. That is what my heart always know… I miss you dad, happy bday!” — Unknown
- “A free spirited person such as you can never proclaim death. You might not be here in person but your spirit will forever live in our hearts. I miss you daddy, happy bday!” — Unknown
Birthday wishes quotes for father
Father is an inspiring figure in our life whose wisdom has touched our soul. Celebrate his special day with these thoughtful quotes of birthday wishes for father.
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” ― Jim Valvano
- “No love is greater than that of a father for His son.” ― Dan Brown, Angels & Demons
- “The faith my father has in me it is the greatest gift he has ever given me. More than a father, he is a friend, a true friend.” ― Nurudeen Ushawu
- “Dad I just noticed the superman you are, instead of the superman I thought you were.” ― Vineet Raj Kapoor
- “Years have passed; years will pass; the difference being, today we are together, tomorrow our memories will be together. So here I promise you to have a wonderful birthday.” ― bhanu Priya
- “I wish you a vivacious day of love, laughter, and joy. Have an awesome birthday!” ― Debasish Mridha
- “May your birthday be as pleasant and awesome as you always are.” ― Debasish Mridha
- “Another year of life is a gift from God. May He continue to bless you with strength to conquer your challenges, wisdom to choose your battles carefully, faith that your steps have already been ordered and confidence to trust that no one person or situation can undo what He has already set in motion. - Happy Birthday!” ― Carlos Wallace
- “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
- “A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remain as a pillar of strength throughout our lives.” – Ama H. Vanniarachchy
Funny birthday wishes for father
For you who always have lively banters with your dad, you’d like to celebrate his birthday with some funny messages to lighten up his day!
- “Dad, despite the fact you can be a right grumpy bastard, I’m so incredibly grateful to have you in my life.” ― K.A. Hill, The Winners' Guide
- “May you live to be so old that you will not be able to read your birthday messages, do not worry daddy, your caring daughter is up to the task.” — Unknown
- “Happy birthday, Dad! You’ll always be my favorite drinking buddy.” — Unknown
- “Here’s to a dad with real super powers, like saying yes when mom says no and having the number to every takeout place memorized. Happy Birthday!” — Unknown
- “Happy Birthday, Dad! You may have a lot of candles on your cake, but at least you still have your sense of humor.” — Unknown
- “Hello dad, it is a fact that too many birthdays kills so you should not be too happy for today. Your favorite daughter does not want to lose you yet.” — Unknown
- “Let us have a father and daughter moment after your birthday party because I understand how hard it is to be old and bald.” — Unknown
- “Happy Birthday, Daddy. Have lots of fun today. Laugh out loud, dance, sing or shout but remember your tummy should not have too much cake.” — Unknown
- “Congratulations on the 38rd anniversary of your 18th birthday! You are still so young, Dad.” — Unknown
- “To my dear Dad: I was going to buy something awesome for your birthday, but I didn't seem to have enough money. So for your birthday this year, I'm going to give you a suggestion that you increase my pocket money for the next year. Until then, happy birthday this year!” — Unknown
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!