Dare Questions Over Text: Top 60 Questions You Can Ask to Know Someone’s Secret!May 19, 2021 11:00 PM Dare Questions Over Text - Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Tripboba.com - As you know, “truth or dare” is a classic game. It has existed forever – in 1712 to be exact – and originated from England.
The game requires players where they take turns asking one another “truth or dare.” If they choose truth, they must answer the question that the questioner chooses. If they choose dare, the questioner challenges them to do something rather than confess.
The game is popularly played with a group of people face to face after dinner, during vacation, and so on. But it also can be played over text. You can imagine how challenging it will be to play this game over text – which is not being able to see the person you’re playing with.
When you play it over text, you can observe the kind of questions or answers given by the players. Today, Tripboba is going to share some good dare questions over text to play the game successfully! Let’s begin!
Truth or Dare Questions Over Text
As a starter, you can choose these dare questions over text and see if you like them. These are some of the most popular dare questions over text Tripboba has collected for you – they are kind of embarrassing and challenging to answer!
- "What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?"
- "What is the most childish thing you’ve done over the age of 13?"
- "Who are you crushing on right now?"
- "How many people have you kissed or slept with?"
- "Tell me a time you were rejected, and describe it in detail for at least five minutes!"
- "Have you ever peed yourself as an adult or teenager?"
- "What is the grossest thing you’ve overheard someone do?"
- "Tell me something you don’t like about me."
- "Who is a person you don’t like but pretend to?"
- "Who is one person you wish was still in your life?"
- "When was a time you felt really embarrassed for somebody else?"
- "Do you think you’re uglier or better looking than most people you know?"
- "Have you ever stolen something from your parents or another person?"
- "At what age did you stop sleeping with a light on?"
- "What is the silliest thing you’re genuinely scared of?"
Flirty Truth or Dare Questions Over Text
Among these dare questions over text, which one do you think will shock you? This is can be asked to your friend or even you crush. See what their reactions!
- "What’s something you find sexy that you think most other people don’t?"
- "Do you ever creep on my social media?"
- "If you were here right now, what would you want to do?"
- "Take your best thirst trap photo, post it on social media, and tag me."
- "Send a screenshot of your search history for the last two days."
- "Who’s your current crush?"
- "What’s something you can’t have your mom find out about?"
- "Have you ever flashed someone?"
- "What’s the most embarrassing thing you did while drunk? Describe in detail."
- "Who is the one person you most regret kissing?"
- "Have you ever stalked someone on Facebook?"
- "What’s the worst gift you’ve ever gotten?"
- "Have you ever shared a toothbrush with anyone?"
- "If I looked in your nightstand/under your bed, what would I find?"
- "What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done, or that someone has done for you?"
More dare questions over text are coming. Head to the next page and you’ll love them even more!
Truth or Dare Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend Over Text
This is where you have the opportunity to secretly flirt with your boyfriend. Know his other side by asking these dare questions over text:
- "What was the last thing you searched for on your phone?"
- "If you had to choose between going naked or having your thoughts appear in thought bubbles above your head for everyone to read, which would you choose?"
- "After you've dropped a piece of food, what's the longest time you've left it on the ground and then ate it?"
- "Wear “Kiss me…It’s my Birthday” board over your neck for 20 minutes."
- "Have you ever been pulled over by the cops?"
- "What is something you did a long time ago that you still regret today?"
- "Have you ever practiced kissing in a mirror?"
- "What is your guilty pleasure?"
- "Do you cover your eyes during a scary part in a movie?"
- "Have you ever peed yourself?"
- "What was your most embarrassing moment in public?"
- "Have you ever farted loudly in class?"
- "Have you ever tried to take a sexy picture of yourself?"
- "Who is your secret crush?"
- "How would you rate your looks on a scale of 1 to 10?"
Good Truth or Dare Questions Over Text
Let us end this article of dare questions over text with some of the best ones yet. Find out if this list matches you:
- "If you could be invisible, what is the first thing you would do?"
- "What is a secret you kept from your parents?"
- "What is the most embarrassing music you listen to?"
- "What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?"
- "If a genie granted you three wishes, what would you ask for?"
- "What is the most food you've ever eaten in a single sitting?"
- "Where is the weirdest place you've ever gone to the bathroom?"
- "Which player would survive a zombie apocalypse and which would be the first to go?"
- "Reveal all the details of your first kiss."
- "What excuse have you used before to get out plans with a friend?"
- "What's the longest you've ever slept?"
- "When was the last time you lied?"
- "What five things would you bring to a desert island?"
- "What's the most embarrassing thing you ever did on a date?"
- "What is the craziest pickup line you've ever used?"
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!