Happy Fathers Day: 50+ Messages and Quotes to Tell Your Dad How Much You Appreciate HimFeb 16, 2021 11:37 PM Happy Fathers Day - Photo by peterjamesanthony from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Fathers day is an opportunity to tell your dad how much you appreciate and love him. Whether he is your biological father, father in law, granddad, or stepdad, there are at least many reasons to honor them on Fathers Day.
You are probably preparing a warm dinner or gift to celebrate fathers day. But, don't forget that a thoughtful greeting card filled with warm quotes or messages of love and thanks will be the best present for your father.
Looking for words to express happy fathers day? Look no further, we've got you 50+ happy fathers day messages and quotes to help you compose the perfect card for Dad.
Happy Fathers Day Messages
- When people say, ‘the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree,’ I tell them that’s the best compliment I could ever get. Someday, I hope to grow as strong and wise as you. Have a great father’s day!
- Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful daddy. Thanks for always being there for us.
- Out of all the dads in the world, I think we got the best one! Happy Father’s day.
- In this busy world, we sometimes forget to say what's in our hearts. But today seems perfect, Grandpa, for telling you how much you'll always mean to me. Thank you for being a father and grandfather to our family!
- A grandfather holds a special place in our hearts... right where all the love is! Enjoy your special day, we love you, Grandpa!
- When I think of all the blessings in my life, Grandpa, You are right there at the very top of the list! Happy Father's Day!
- Thanks for all the fun times we’ve shared, you’re such an amazing Daddy! Happy Father’s day!
- Dad, you know that I like Batman, and Superman’s cool too, but I don’t really need them as long as I have you! Happy Father’s day to my super Dad!
- I’m so grateful for all your guidance and wisdom, you really are the best! Happy Father’s day!
- Sending you all my love and I wish I could be there to give you a big bear hug. Happy Father’s day!
- I am so lucky to have you as my dad. Thanks for being so wonderful!
- Thanks for giving me so much love, attention, and care. You truly are the best Daddy! Happy Father’s day.
- Thanks for being the coolest dad on the block! Happy Father’s day!
- With your elbow grease and worn-out boots, you never failed to put us first. Happy father’s day to the best dad in the world! Step aside and let us do some of the work today!
- Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family and all the joy and love you bring into our lives. We couldn’t have asked for a better Dad! Happy Father’s day.
- Thank you for working as hard as you do every day to provide for us. You always make time for me when you’re home from work and I love hanging out with you. I hope you have a fabulous Father’s Day.
- Dad, You mean the world to me. There’s no one else on earth like you. You care so completely, give so quietly, and love so deeply. As the year's pass, I realize more and more just how lucky I am to have a Dad as wonderful as you. Happy father’s day!
- To my dearest Dad: You are my compass. Thanks for always showing me the right path and for guiding me in the right direction. Happy father’s day, I love you.
- Thank you for everything that you have given me. You’ve always been there for me as a dad and best friend as well. There is no other bond like ours. I love you, dad!
Happy Fathers Day Quotes
- "I've said it before, but it's absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future." - Liza Minnelli
- "My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me." - Jim Valvano
- "My dad's my best mate, and he always will be." - Cher Lloyd
- "My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it." - Clarence Budington Kelland
- "Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that's why I call you dad because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right." - Wade Boggs
- "To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter." - Euripides
- "I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection." - Sigmund Freud
- "An almost perfect relationship with his father was the earthly root of all his wisdom." - C.S. Lewis
- "A father carries pictures where his money used to be." - Steve Martin
- "One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters." - George Herbert
- "No man stands taller than when he stoops to help a child." - Abraham Lincoln
- "When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry." - William Shakespeare
- “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” - Fanny Fern
- "Having a kid is like falling in love for the first time when you're 12, but every single day." - Mike Myers
- "Daddies don't just love their children every now and then, it's a love without end." - George Strait
- “By profession, I am a soldier and take great pride in that fact, but I am also prouder, infinitely prouder, to be a father. A soldier destroys in order to build; the father only builds, never destroys.” - General Douglas MacArthur
- “He adopted a role called being a father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a protector.” - Tom Wolfe
- “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.” - Frederick Douglass
- “It was times like these when I thought my father, who hated guns and had never been to any wars, was the bravest man who ever lived.” - Harper Lee, To Kill A Mockingbird
- “There’s no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it." - George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings
Happy Fathers Day FunnyHappy Fathers Day - Photo by Free-photos from Pixabay
If your dad and you have the same sense of joke, you can include something funny and personal to a happy fathers day card! Here, we give you several funny messages for happy fathers day.
- “You can tell what was the best year of your father’s life because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.” —Jerry Seinfeld
- “When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.” —Dave Attell
- “I gave my father $100 and said, ‘Buy yourself something that will make your life easier.’ So he went out and bought a present for my mother.” —Rita Rudner
- “My daughter got me a ‘World’s Best Dad’ mug. So we know she’s sarcastic.” —Bob Odenkirk
- “Father’s Day is important because, besides being the day on which we honor Dad, it’s the one day of the year that Brookstone does any business.” —Jimmy Fallon
- “Even though I’m proud my dad invented the rear-view mirror, we’re not as close as we appear.” —Stewart Francis
- “We wondered why when a child laughed, he belonged to Daddy, and when he had a sagging diaper that smelled like a landfill, ‘He wants his mother.'” —Erma Bumbeck
- “When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant, I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.” —Mark Twain
- “Sometimes I am amazed that my wife and I created two human beings from scratch yet struggle to assemble the most basic of IKEA cabinets.” —John Kinnear
- “Fatherhood is great because you can ruin someone from scratch.” —Jon Stewart
- “Remember: What dad really wants is a nap. Really.” —Dave Barry
- “I never got along with my dad. Kids used to come up to me and say, ‘My dad can beat up your dad.’ I’d say, ‘Yeah? When?’” —Bill Hicks
- “Men should always change diapers. It’s a very rewarding experience. It’s mentally cleansing. It’s like washing dishes, but imagine if the dishes were your kids, so you really love the dishes.” —Chris Martin
- “When I was a kid, I said to my father one afternoon, ‘Daddy, will you take me to the zoo?’ He answered, ‘If the zoo wants you, let them come and get you.'” —Jerry Lewis
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!