55+ Best Navratri Wishes to Make Festival MerrierJun 11, 2021 10:00 PM Tripboba.com - Photo by Sonika Agarwal from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Navratri is a popular Hindu festival that runs for nine days where the triumph of good over bad is celebrated. The world decided to welcome the victory when Maa Durga killed the demon namely Mahishashur with a chain of festivals called Navratri.
This festival is celebrated by the Hindu community all over the world in autumn every year. To complete this joyous time, send your family or friends the best Navratri wishes. You can check out Tripboba's collection down below!
Happy Navratri WishesNavratri Wishes - Photo by Nishant Aneja from Pexels
Navratri festival is one of the four Navratris that is celebrated in India. This festival is marked by devoting worship of Goddes Durga and observing a day-long fast for nine days. It also marks the beginning of the Hindu lunar new year in India. Express your best Navratri wishes to your beloved family ad friends.
- "Happy Navratri to all the followers of Ma Durga. Enjoy the festival and feel the eternal energy of Goddess Durga."
- "Happy Navratri to you and your family. My nine days of festival illuminate your life forever."
- "Thank you for always giving everyone hope and genuinely making us happy! Happy Navratri. Enjoy this festive to your fullest and have fun."
- "Remove the darkness within you and be happy! Brighten up everyone’s day with your beautiful smile on the holy occasion. Happy Navratri."
- "I feel lucky to be raised in a family that is so religiously devoted to Hinduism. Navratri has always been a spectacular occasion for me. Wishing everyone a happy Navratri!"
- "Navratri becomes much more than a holy occasion when someone has neighbors like you. Wishing my awesome neighbors a great Navratri this year!"
- "May you have the best of time, celebrations, and success in life this year. Best Wishes for a joyous Navratri with lots joy, happiness, and peace."
- "May Mata Rani illuminate your life with countless blessings, Happy Navratri!"
- "May you find all the delights of life,
- May your all dreams come true. I wish you Happy Happy Navratri."
- "May Goddess Durga give prosperity to you and to your family. May her blessings be always with you."
- "Feast and have fun. The dandiya raas has begun. Maa is blessing us through A very Happy Navratri to you."
- "My Wishes, May Mata Bless You And Your Family, And Fill Your Home With Happiness And Prosperity"
- "Play Garba with intention of celebrating the festival not to change your relationship status. Happy Navratri"
- "May this Navratri be as bright as ever It's time to celebrate sing and dance May Maa bless you in every way May you get your perfect chance. Happy Navratri."
- "Happy Navratri! On this happy occasion of Navratri, I want to you for filling my life with positive vibes. Maa Durga blessed me with your existence in my life!"
- "I wish you all the best and ask Mother Durga to shower you with lots of blessings that will keep you happy. May she showers you with good health."
- "I hope you get blessed with new opportunities and get the best out of it! In this Navratri, smile a little more than usual. Happy to have you in my life, dear."
- "Navaratri would be no fun without the gatherings of family. I wish my family and friends a happy Navaratri. Thank you for being here."
- "If I could, I would bring all the smiles in the world for my family. Dear Maa Durga, please keep my family in your good book for good. Happy Navaratri."
- "May Maa Durga make the precious bond between my family members stronger and make it eternal. May Navaratri make this bond stronger like steel. Wishing everyone happy Navaratri."
- "May the strongest Maa Durga protect my family from wrongdoings and grant everyone's wishes. May this Navaratri bring sparkles of joy in everyone's life."
- "Nothing in this world is more joyful than enjoying Navratri with family and relatives. May goddess Durga surrounds us with her blessings forever!"
- "Let’s celebrate the victory of the good over the bad, just over the unjust, light over the dark. Let us all be enlightened with the teachings of God Rama in this Navratri!"
- "May the goddess Durga keep our family from evil forces of this world. May she protect every one of us with her divine power! Happy Navratri to all."
Navratri Wishes for FacebookNavratri Wishes - Photo by wikimedia commons
Spread the vibes of Navratri festivals to everyone. Besides sending your family or friends happy Navratri wishes, you can post some photos on Facebook along with the caption about Navratri.
- "May the brightness of Navratri fill your days with cheer. May all your dreams come true During Navratri and all through the year"
- "May this Navratri brighten up your life with joy, wealth, and good health. Wishing you a Happy Navratri."
- "May this Navratri bring all success in your life. Happy Navratri"
- "This Navratri brings happiness in your life. Hatred is far apart from your life. Enjoy the festival with love in your heart. Those who have learned to respect And not to greed will be fortunate. I know you are always respectful and so You are among the fortunate! Excellent wishes for a Happy Navratri"
- " Navratri be as splendid as ever. May this Navratri move joy, Illness as well as resources to you. May a legal holiday of lights lighten up we as well as your nearby as well as dear ones lives."
- "May This Navratri be as bright as ever. May this Navratri bring joy, health, and wealth to you. May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones' lives. Happy Navratri."
- "The very best wishes for a joyous Navratri with lots joy, happiness, peace, prayer, and prosperity during these auspicious days. Jai Maa Durga! Have an auspicious Navratri."
- "May the 9 forms of the great goddess bless you on these nine days so you will be showered with Name, Fame, Health, Wealth, Happiness, Humanity, Education, Bhakti & Shakti. Have an auspicious Navratri."
- "As these nights are filled with colorful Garba and dandiya dances I hope you enjoy this Navratri festival! May the joy of time seep into the whole year. Have an auspicious Navratri."
- "May you have a very Happy Navratri. I hope you have the best pooja and celebrations in life this year."
- "May the generous goddess Maa Durga brighten your life with countless blessings. I hope your prayers bring happiness and prosperity. Happy Navratri to you!"
- "Though she is infinite, do not merely take the positive energy from the goddess Durga on this Navratri, but also, make effort to remove the darkness within you and spread positivity. Have an auspicious Navratri."
- "May the great Goddess Durga maa empower you, your family, and all your loved ones with her nine Swaroop of Name, Fame, Health, Wealth, Happiness, Humanity, Education, Bhakti & Shakti. Have an auspicious Navratri."
Happy Navratri Messages
The grandees of festivals in India include Navratri is a sight to see. People celebrate this time with much joy and happiness. It is not only happening in India but across the globe.
In this chance, we have got you covered with Navratri wishes and messages that will be the perfect greeting to others.
- "The great goddess Maa Durga is a symbol of divine energy and at this time there is an abundance of this energy, especially during prayers. I wish my your life gets filled with all positive energy this Navratri. May you have an auspicious Navratri."
- "May all your prayers on the nine days and nine nights of Navratri bring you good health, good luck, fame, and fortune. Wishing you a very Happy Navratri."
- "May the great goddess Maa Durga provide you the strength, wisdom, and courage to overcome all obstacles in life. Have an auspicious Navratri."
- "If you start your day and finish your day with a sincere prayer to the great goddess Maa Durga, everything will go well. May you have an auspicious Navratri."
- "May the great goddess Maa Durga bless you generously this Navratri and bring you all you pray for and more. Have an auspicious Navratri."
- "As we worship the great goddess Maa Durga, may we channel some of her powerful peaceful every into ourselves and become closer to her. Have an auspicious Navratri."
- "This Navratri, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his laddoos And may your troubles be as small as his mouse. Happy Chaitra Navratri!"
- "May this Navratri be as splendid as ever. Hope it lightens up yours as well as your dear one’s lives."
- "This Navratri, may Goddess Durga remove all your sufferings, and may you get blessed with a happy and healthy life. Jai Mata Di."
- "With the blessings of Maa Durga, may you achieve success in all your endeavors. A very Happy Navratri to you and your family."
- "May the choicest blessings of Maa Durga bring happiness, peace, good health, wealth, prosperity, and harmony to your life. Shubh Navratri"
- "Nine nights of a spiritual journey is much more elegant when you are with me. Let’s celebrate the victory of good over evil together this time!"
- "This Navratri is very special for me because this is the first time we are celebrating it together. Let’s enjoy the moments and make some unforgettable memories!"
- "It's time to welcome Maa Durga at our doorstep and thank her for all the special gifts we received this year. Let’s make this Navratri a great one to remember!"
- "We have defeated all the odds and never left each other. Let us be thankful to goddess Durga for giving us strength and patience. Happy Navratri!"
Navratri Wishes GreetingsTripboba.com - Photo by Sonika Agarwal from Pexels
Nine days of Navratri are dedicated to Maa Durga's nine avatars. Each of the days is associated with the goddess' incarnation.
These days, cultural programs and lit pandals are constructed in some countries. To spread the love of Navratri vibes, let's send some Navratri wishes to your family and friends.
- "My heart wants nothing but the best for my family because I have the best family in the world. Happy Navaratri everybody."
- "On this auspicious day of Navratri, I wish for all the good things for you! Have a safe and great Navratri with your family and friends."
- "May you become victorious over all the problems in life just like the goddess Durga emerged victorious over the evil. Wishing you nine wonderful nights of peace and happiness!"
- "May you and your family be protected by the power of goddess Durga forever. Enjoy this beautiful occasion of Navratri with your family and close ones!"
- "May Maa Durga bless you with her 9 strong traits on this Navaratri and you prosper in life like a brightening star."
- "May these nine auspicious days of Navaratri bring immense joy and peace to your life. Happy Navaratri."
- "May Maa Durga remove all the obstacles and dangers in our life. Have a safe celebration of Navaratri."
- "Wish everybody a blessed and happy Navaratri. Enjoy to the fullest and pay devotion with gratitude."
- "Let us pray for eternal peace and happiness on this Navaratri. May Maa Durga respond to all of our prayers and fulfill them."
- "May all your wishes come true during this holy occasion. Let yourself be overwhelmed by the grace of Maa Durga. Wishing you a colorful Sharda Navratri!"
- "The time that we all have been waiting for has come. Gather all your unfulfilled dreams and let them welcome Maa Durga as she makes them all come true!"
- "I wish this Navratri will bring you all happiness in this world. May you and your family be always blessed by the divine gifts of Durga. Happy Sharda Navratri"
- "May your life become colorful with the colors of spirituality and religion. Enjoy every moment of these glorifying nine nights of Hinduism!"
- "May the goddess Durga ushers your life with happiness, peace, and positivism throughout the year. Have a wonderful Navratri! Enjoy the occasion with your family and friends!"
- "May the ‘Orni’ of Maa Durga always give you shades of peace and bring respect for you because you deserve it. Happy Navaratri dear."
- "Maa Durga is the most generous and my heart hopes her blessings will be always with you. Happy Navaratri."
- "Let this Navratri be the end of a wonderful year together and the start of a much more wonderful journey together. I love you! happy Navratri"
- "This holy occasion always reminds me of all the blessings I have received in life. You are one special gift among them. I wish you a wonderful time with your family!"
- "It’s a great occasion for us not only to celebrate but also to educate ourselves about the holy religion of Hinduism. Let’s make this Navratri a great one to remember!"
- "Happy Navratri to each and every member of my family. I wish you have a wonderful time together. Let’s celebrate the arrival of Maa Durga on this earth!"
- 65+ Robin Williams Quotes, Funny But Inspirational!
- 99+ Sweetest Son Quotes from Mom, Heartwarming and Funny Quotes for Your Son!
- 80 Inspirational Discipline Quotes to Lead You to a Successful Life
- 8 Ways How to Get Rid of Blackheads Quickly and Prevent from Coming Back
- 40+ Inspirational Rap Quotes from Famous Rappers on Earth!