Roast Jokes for Friends
As you know, roasting can be vulgar, offensive, and embarrassing. Keep in mind, the purpose of roasting is to have fun, but just with a twist! If you’re looking for jokes for friends to roast them, we've put together a list of funny roasts and comebacks to say slowly to your friends.
1. "You’re the reason God created the middle finger."
2. "If your brain was dynamite, there wouldn’t be enough to blow your hat off."
3. "Your secrets are always safe with me. I never even listen when you tell me them."
4. "I’ll never forget the first time we met. But I’ll keep trying."
5. "I only take you everywhere I go just so I don’t have to kiss you goodbye."
6. "Hold still. I’m trying to imagine you with a personality."
7. "It’s impossible to underestimate you."
8. "I’m not insulting you; I’m describing you."
9. "I’m not a nerd; I’m just smarter than you."
10. "Don’t be ashamed of who you are. That’s your parents’ job."
11. "You bring everyone so much joy... when you leave the room."
12. "You are like a cloud. When you disappear, it’s a beautiful day."
13. "I may love to shop, but I will never buy your bull."
14. "I love what you’ve done with your hair. How do you get it to come out of your nostrils like that?"
15. "Wish I had a flip phone so I could slam it shut on this conversation."
Birthday Jokes for Friends
You must have gone though many emotions during your friendship. Instead of wishing them the usual way, try or pick the following birthday jokes for friends:
16. "Age is a relative thing. All my relatives keep reminding me how old I am."
17. "Why do candles love birthdays so much? They just wanna get lit!"
18. "Birthdays are nice and all, but I think too many can kill you!"
19. "You know you're getting old when you realize that caution is the only thing you care to exercise."
20. "What is the meaning of a true friend? One who remembers your birthday but not your age!"
21. "What did the ice-cream say to the unhappy birthday cake? "What's eating you?""
22. "Birthdays are natures’ way of telling us to eat more cake."
23. "What does every birthday end with? The letter Y!"
24. "What did the pirate day on this 80th birthday? Aye-matey!"
25. "Birthdays are a great time to stop and appreciate gravity. Sure, it makes things sag as you get older, but it also keeps your cake from flying all over the room so you don't have to chase it."
26. "What did one candle say to the other? "Don't birthdays just burn you up?""
27. "Don't get weird about getting older! Age is simply the number of years the world has been enjoying us!"
28. "Statistics show that those who have the most birthdays live the longest!"
29. "What happens when no one comes to your birthday party? You can have your cake and eat it too."
30. "What does a cat like to eat on his birthday? Mice cream and cake."
To continue this writing of jokes for friends, head to the next page as there are still many jokes for friends to brighten your day!