Top 100 Fun Questions for Couples to Strengthen Your RelationshipMay 25, 2021 08:00 PM Fun Questions for Couples - Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Taking time to foster intimacy as a partner is recommended since it can help keep your relationship strong. Especially when you have a busy day-to-day life, with work or children, it's really important to set aside a special time to reconnect.
Luckily, Tripboba has compiled a list of fun questions for couples that can help you to do that. Asking those questions to your partner will make you both talk, dream, laugh, and learn more about each other.
So, check out these fun questions for couples to be pulled on your next date night. Enjoy!
Fun Questions for Married Couples
Married couples can get caught up in regular conversations about children, work, and money. Spice up your conversation and learn something new about your partner with these fun questions for couples. They are perfect for trips, date nights, or between Netflix binges!
- What were your favorite books?
- What was your night-time routine?
- What’s the first movie you can remember seeing?
- How did you get to school when you were little?
- How did your parents punish you?
- Who was your favorite teacher?
- What’s your most memorable birthday party from when you were a child?
- What happened when you were sick?
- What did your family do on Christmas morning?
- What did you watch on television when you were young?
- Who was your favorite relative?
- What was the naughtiest thing you ever did as a child?
- Did you have any childhood pets?
- What fun traditions did your family have?
- Can you remember being babysat?
- What was the worst haircut or hairstyle you ever had?
- Did you ever have a childhood celebrity crush?
- What were your favorite toys?
- What outfit did your parents force you to wear that you hated?
- How did you spend your free time?
Fun Questions for Married Couples GameFun Questions for Couples - Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
These fun questions for couples will save your marriage! Don’t forget to take turns asking each other, so that you will know your wife/husband better.
- What questions do you have a hard time asking me? For example, questions about money.
- If you were an amazing artist, what would you create, paint, sculpt, or design?
- What do you want to be remembered for?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would that be and why?
- What’s your favorite memory of something we’ve done together?
- If nobody judged you as being conceited, what would you say is your best attribute, quality, or accomplishment?
- What do you say to yourself when you’re feeling anxious or afraid?
- What’s the most important thing that your mom taught you?
- What’s a secret that you’ve never shared with anyone, including me?
- What do you admire the most about your father?
- What is your single greatest accomplishment in life? Who helped that become a reality?
- What do you like best about me?
- How do you most aspire to be a partner to me?
- What do you want our legacy as a couple to be?
- What things in your life bring you the most joy?
- Is there a limiting belief in you that keeps you from pursuing your big dream? What do you think it is?
- If you could spend a whole day doing something you love, what would that be?
- What do you think about the most during a regular day?
- What big dream do you most want to pursue?
- If you could hit the rewind button, what part of your life would you want to change?
Fun Questions for Couples to Ask Each OtherFun Questions for Couples - Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
Date nights for established partners can feel boring and trite if you're always talking about the same old topics. Talking about kids, work, or home improvement shouldn't be the main focus of the evening when you're trying to reconnect as a couple.
Choose from these fun questions for couples to make the conversation between you both more interesting and colorful!
- What’s your favorite time of day to be intimate?
- As a child, did you trust both of your parents?
- When we hang out with friends, do I make you feel like you’re still my priority?
- Do you like kissing or hugging more?
- When did you know you wanted to be monogamous with me?
- Do you ever dream about me?
- Do you ever get jealous if you see me talking to other attractive people?
- What is something I could do to make you trust me even more?
- When do you feel the most protected and taken care of?
- If you got sick, do you think I would be there to care for you?
- What do you think we need to work on the most in our relationship?
- When we are with my family, do I make you feel like you’re still my priority?
- Do you believe that I love you?
- When did you know you wanted to kiss me?
- What’s your favorite non-sex activity that we do together?
- What can I do to make sure you feel safe with me?
- When did you first think I was attractive?
- What is your favorite thing I ever did for a special occasion for you?
- What’s another career that you think you would love?
- What’s a question you’ve never asked me?
Fun Questions for Engaged CouplesFun Questions for Couples - Photo by StockSnap from Pixabay
Here are some fun questions for couples to ask your fiancé. Hopefully, with asking these questions, you will get talking, dreaming, laughing, and learning more about your partner before the wedding day. Taking turns with him/her so that you both will understand more about each other.
- Would you rather be a little late or way too early?
- Would you rather always speak your mind or never speak again?
- Would you rather lose your keys or your cell phone?
- Would you rather be a movie star or a famous musician?
- Would you rather fail or never try?
- Would you rather spend the next year exempt from all taxes or have one month paid vacation?
- Would you rather stay in or go out for a date night?
- Would you rather work in a group or work alone?
- Would you rather be fluent in all languages or be a master of every musical instrument?
- Would you rather give or get bad advice?
- Would you rather play a board game or watch a movie with me?
- Would you rather have more money or more time?
- Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors?
- Would you rather have more money or more time?
- Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?
- Would you rather always be gossiped about or never talked about?
- Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly?
- Would you rather have many good friends or one very best friend?
- Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first?
- Would you rather have a cook or a maid?
Fun Questions for Married Couples to Ask Each Other
These fun questions for couples will help you to spice up your relationship with your spouse. You can ask these questions on date night or on the pillow talks.
- If you could relive a year in your life, what age would you choose?
- What does your ideal day look like?
- What is your favorite date of ours?
- What physical features of mine do you hope our kids receive?
- Are you an optimist, pessimist, or a realist?
- Have you ever been in a studio audience for a tv show?
- If you had to do an extreme sport, what would you do?
- What is a favorite charity you love and why?
- When was the last time you read a magazine, played a CD, or read from a physical book?
- If you bought a boat, what would you name it?
- Which of your parents are you most like?
- Which of your siblings are you most like?
- What’s a new hobby you’ve always wanted to try?
- What’s something you’ve always wanted to learn how to do?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
- What do you want to name a pet, or your next pet?
- What would you do with a week of solitary confinement?
- What’s another career that you think you would enjoy?
- What famous person would you want to meet and why?
- If you could pick your own “Avengers” team of 6 people, who would be on your time and why?
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!