Welcome to Rock Springs Kelly Park! It is one of the best beautiful springs with lazy rivers in Florida.
It’s one of the must-visit destinations in Florida where you can go swimming or simply bathe in crystal springs.
You can get into Rock Springs at Kelly Park with the entrance fee of $3 for a car with two people.
There is no doubt that Rock Springs Kelly Park holds a very special place in visitors’ hearts.
Keep reading to the very end to get further information about the best things to do in Rock Springs Kelly Park!
Welcome to Rock Springs Kelly Park! Well, Rock Springs Kelly Park is actually located inside Kelly Park.
As the name suggests, Rock Springs Kelly Park is where you can explore the wonderful natural spring with the best facilities provided! The cool and crystal clear water will totally give you an amazing summer vacation experience! What's more, it's easy to walk to the springs through the sidewalk.
The natural view is the most important thing here! The nuance is so refreshing to relax. After you done swimming in the springs, make sure to enjoy a barbecue party in nature. There are also pavilions for small gatherings.
Rock Springs Kelly Park in Florida has bathrooms, showers, lockers, cafe, picnic tables, and everything you need for a summer getaway!
You can get into Rock Springs at Kelly Park with the entrance fee of $3 for a car with two people. Once you arrive at Rock Springs Kelly Park, you will find out there are lots of things to do.
Launch your kayak or canoe for an amazing 8.5-mile paddle down to Rock Springs Run. You can also enjoy seven miles of hiking trails. We bet you don't want to miss swimming in the springs and bathe yourself in its cold but clear water. Don't forget your camera, as you will definitely enjoy picnicking with your family or travel buddies and do a barbecue party there! No worries about the stuff, there are many picnic tables and even charcoal grill!
All in all, this place is great for your holiday particularly in summer when the children need to break with their tablets, phones, or other gadgets!
In Kelly Park Florida, you can even try camping! You can do it before or after swimming in the Rock Springs Kelly Park, it's up to you!
You will have the best camping experience ever at Kelly Park Campground. What about Kelly Park Rock Springs camping reservations? There are 26 campgrounds with hard-pack shell rock, incredible for RVs. So, it's so recommended to make a reservation before you go to the park. There are family campsites, group campsites, and pavilions to reserve.
The camping bathrooms are also available and are very clean! In addition, each site has a campfire ring, picnic table, water, and electricity. Visitors are allowed to reserve two sleeping units, (for example, an RV and a tent) for up to six people.
Due to the current condition of pandemic, wearing masks or facial coverings is required inside buildings for the safety of staff and fellow visitors. In addition, you are expected to keep physical distancing of at least six feet apart. Besides, remember to wash or sanitize your hands regularly.
Visiting Rock Springs Kelly Park will be more wonderful when the weather is warm. The best time to visit this park for ideal weather is between June, July, and August. You will get warm temperatures and incredible sights of the park. Besides, doing outdoor activities will be more wonderful! Choosing the best Kelly Park Rock Springs weather will make your summer vacation unforgettable!
What are the best hotels near Kelly Park Rock Springs? Here we go!
1. You can come to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando - Apopka. This hotel is 19-minutes from Kelly Park, offering comfortable bedrooms and other excellent facilities, like its outdoor pool. Come with your family or friends and enjoy the huge rooms.
2. Also, you can go to Days Inn by Wyndham Apopka/Orlando. This nice hotel is also located near Kelly Park. The hotel has great and clean bedrooms to stay in. An outdoor pool and restaurant are also provided here.
If you're planning to take on a culinary tour after going to Rock Springs Kelly Park, you're on the right page! What are the best restaurants near Kelly Park Rock Springs? Here we go!
1. Go to Rock Springs Bar & Grill. Everything is excellent here. This restaurant is so popular to visit at night. The late-night dishes are so delicious. They also serve beers and coffees. Here, you can enjoy some fun bar games and, pool table, and karaoke.
2. Antojitos La Mexicana is a restaurant offering the best authentic Mexican food. Thus, if you look for Mexican cuisines while you are in Apopka Florida, look no further! Come visit this restaurant and you will be amazed by their delicious foods!
3. There is The Hog & Dog BBQ close to Kelly Park that you can visit. The restaurant has cozy seating and vibe to sit and eat. They serve delicious American foods and drinks to order. The brisket beef, pulled pork, and mac & cheese are highly recommended at this place.
Trader Mae's Decor Market is a unique shop providing everything you like at prices you can afford. Come here and you will find a large selection of products!